Press Start: Spawn Point Press Start: Spawn Point

From a Loyal Fan

Did anyone notice that the maze was actually the Dark Maze logo?

I've loved this series from the start and proudly own the first Press Start Movie on DVD, I will be ordering the 2nd Movie soon. I like that you're incorporating series regulars into the movie-that should up the awesomeness factor to 11.

Thanks for entertaining me!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Hire an Editor!

You all seriously need an editor. Who directed this? James Cameron? I do understand the humor in the length (given what the medals are for) I actually found Stampers to be the funniest, which is rare for him in a collab. I usually find his to be mostly grotesque. Adam Phillips turned out to have the most uncensored one, which was a big surprise. Is this opposite land?

The Beast Snacks 1 The Beast Snacks 1

Ambitious

Good animation. Mostly good art (though it was rough in spots) and the story was enough to keep me interested until the end. The audio was horrible. If think if you improve on that it would help your score greatly. I feel like your working on something fairly epic, and I respect you for that. It's a very valiant effort. Don't lose heart, I know I have in the past.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Incredible

Your attention to detail is outstanding! Not just in the physics of each character, but in each little detail from the original Mario game, right down to all the hidden objects. You must have toiled endlessly.

Robot Wants Kitty Robot Wants Kitty

I Want Kitty

Best game I've played in a while. It combines simplicity with a fun premise. I likes much.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Timely

Great graphics, solid and simple gameplay thrown together in a short amount of time. What's not to like? Everything to love.

Megaman 2 Intro Megaman 2 Intro

I agree

Best song in a MegaMan. Maybe the best song in any video game. Good remix job. I'm glad to see someone has made it.

ID10T ID10T

Excellent

Now this is the kinda shit that can be a theme song.

Gypsy Boxer Gypsy Boxer

Snatch Inspired!

This is probably my favorite audio submission in the portal. I've used it in two videos so far (though they're essentially the same video) and I plan on using it in an upcoming release. You need to make some more. That's all I can say. I believe that you were inspired to do this song because of the movie Snatch. It sounds like a song from Snatch and even your title, Gypsy Boxer, seems inspired by Snatch. The scene that I'm currently putting this song into is inspired by Sntach, so everything fits perfectly.

Me as Princess Peach Me as Princess Peach

Very life like

I greatly enjoy all your work.