Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Incredible

Your attention to detail is outstanding! Not just in the physics of each character, but in each little detail from the original Mario game, right down to all the hidden objects. You must have toiled endlessly.

Robot Wants Kitty Robot Wants Kitty

I Want Kitty

Best game I've played in a while. It combines simplicity with a fun premise. I likes much.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Timely

Great graphics, solid and simple gameplay thrown together in a short amount of time. What's not to like? Everything to love.

Escape the Red Giant Escape the Red Giant

Addictive.

I played this for a solid hour. It was innovate and a lot of fun to play. It was infuriating hitting an asteroid in the wrong direction though.

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Kick'n it Old School

A solid fighter. Great music, great art. Perhaps a tad on the predictable side.

A Virtual Guitar A Virtual Guitar

A B C D

Make that puppy strum and you'll be on to something.

Newgrounds Levels Newgrounds Levels

Lolzycakes

That was pretty darn funny. Without the staff page though, this would have been nearly pointless.

Circlo 2 Circlo 2

A Lazy Sequel

I was a huge fan of the original. This one is like the original except missing all the things that made it a good game. The levels were boring and, by the end, I was wishing each level was the last. The enemy ball-shooter-things weren't as aggressive (and always stationary) and confused me sometimes because I looked at the color ball they had as my next ball, which caused several mistakes. The only thing I liked better than the first was the music, which sounds like it was ripped from a level of Metroid Prime.
I guess that was all. I still look forward to a third, just put more effort into it.

- Circlo - - Circlo -

Bust-A-Move my ass

That was 10 times better than Bust-A-Move ever was. Way more addicting and a lot more involving. I hated the music though, and some of the later levels are downright infuriating. I loved it though. I've been playing it constantly over the past few days.

More Bloons More Bloons

Staggers the Mind

I've completed both versions now, and I got to tell you (as most people have) this one really makes you think. It really leaned more towards a puzzle game rather than the game of skill and luck I thought the first one took after. Good game though. I look forward to more.