Press Start: Spawn Point Press Start: Spawn Point

From a Loyal Fan

Did anyone notice that the maze was actually the Dark Maze logo?

I've loved this series from the start and proudly own the first Press Start Movie on DVD, I will be ordering the 2nd Movie soon. I like that you're incorporating series regulars into the movie-that should up the awesomeness factor to 11.

Thanks for entertaining me!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Hire an Editor!

You all seriously need an editor. Who directed this? James Cameron? I do understand the humor in the length (given what the medals are for) I actually found Stampers to be the funniest, which is rare for him in a collab. I usually find his to be mostly grotesque. Adam Phillips turned out to have the most uncensored one, which was a big surprise. Is this opposite land?

The Beast Snacks 1 The Beast Snacks 1

Ambitious

Good animation. Mostly good art (though it was rough in spots) and the story was enough to keep me interested until the end. The audio was horrible. If think if you improve on that it would help your score greatly. I feel like your working on something fairly epic, and I respect you for that. It's a very valiant effort. Don't lose heart, I know I have in the past.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Excellent idea

I loved this 2 seconds in. Very well produced.

STARFOX: Mission Complete STARFOX: Mission Complete

Hilarious.

That was pretty funny. I'm sorry I missed it for the last 5 years. The best was when Andross goes Boo!

Fourop 1 Fourop 1

Only one (natural) fault.

This was actually pretty cool. It was well animated. It only loses points by being a stick movie. If you had gone back through and added detail, such as eyes and some defining items, this may have gone from great to outstanding.

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

A Return to Old School Madness.

I think I like that one better than most. I like the co-op aspect though it became difficult to follow sometimes, but I guess that just means I have to watch it twice.

Obiwan makes a Pun Obiwan makes a Pun

An enjoyable romp

What would have made this funnier? If it had been released four years ago.

mohawkade responds:

Very true, that and a matrix parody I'm looking to get started on soon!

Press Start: Solicitors Press Start: Solicitors

Hooray for Season 3

I thought the last season lagged a little bit in places, but this is a promising start! I always love the interaction between Vllad and Trenton - they're probably my favorite pair in the whole series.

As always, I cannot wait for more!

Planetoid - Chapter 1 Planetoid - Chapter 1

Great Stuff.

I hate it when excellent flash videos like this go wholly unnoticed. Great stuff. I had envisioned something similar to this at one point and it's great to see it already realized.